Monday, February 18, 2008

Do you need Tim Gunn to help you with your maggie delaney design?

So, I'm watching the Daily Show right now, and Tim Gunn is on from Project Runway. He is perhaps the funniest person alive. They just showed the clip where he told Sweet Pea that her dress was "very happy hands at home granny circle," and it makes me laugh so hard. What I remember is that Tim told Sweat Pea (the designer) how to change the dress, and then it looked amazing and she almost won.

Kel and I are trying to figure out how to help serve as your Tim Gunn, should you need one. We are going to post ideas for fabric combinations here because it gives us a ton of flexibility and also a space for our designers - you, the customers - to give each other advice on your fabric combinations.

Here's one Erin is loving right now:

Erin Pink, Lucille's Garden, Bubble Fun Multi




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I need help! I would love to order a cute tiered skirt and jumper for the fall for my 3 year old and don't know where to start. Any really cute color combos you could suggest?

I just LOVE your designs.

Many thanks!
Melissa

Anonymous said...

Mia, Just email us with your favorite fabric, and we'll help you figure out where to go from there:
info@maggiedelaney.com
Or, call us: 708.997.3423 is Kelly.