Thursday, July 17, 2008

LO

Yesterday I was listening to NPR All Things Considered . . . I love NPR.  It is truly an addiction for me as my role of mother has evolved to full time chauffeur.  So, Michele Norris of ATC interviewed a 35 year old Chicago actress who is currently living like Oprah.  What does this mean?  She is reading Oprah's books, buying her recommended Oprah's favorite things, and following the 'live your best life' mantra for one calendar year.  I think this may be the funniest thing I have ever heard.  It is inspired and insane.  She is blogging about her experiences and her insight on 'Living Oprah' (LO) at http://www.livingoprah.com.  She makes it clear in the introduction of her blog that she is in no way connected to the Oprah show . . . I think you could probably surmise as much from her posts.  I am fascinated.  Just what I need, another addiction.

No comments: