Monday, August 17, 2009

labels for school days

So, I secretly want the label making machine on that episode of Seinfeld... but then I never buy one because I just really want to be that organized and am not. However, I'm really tired of my dear Maggie losing her sweatshirts at school. They never reappear in the lost and found, either. Last week, I was packing for our family lake vacation, and I couldn't find her favorite sweatshirt anywhere. The answer: labels. Cute labels. I figure it's kind of like me and my reusable grocery sacks. I use them all the time because they are cute:



If I want Maggie to label her clothes, lunch box, water bottle, and all her school gear, I must go for cute. I found cute at Name Bubbles: http://www.namebubbles.com/labelpack/school-labels.html



I just ordered them this morning. She went with the "aren't I bright" color series, not this one. Looks like she will even be able to label her tap and ballet shoes with these. I'll let you know how they look and work when they arrive.

Happy back to school preparations, everyone!

No comments: