Monday, August 24, 2009

love the name bubbles


We got our name bubbles in the mail just 5 days after ordering them. And, they turned out really cute. The kids and I put name bubbles on everything this weekend - tap shoes, sweat shirts, coats, and folders. Here is Maggie's favorite snoopy folder that she added a "fun sticker" name bubble to -- right on the surf board. They are easy to apply without getting air bubbles (except the very biggest fun sticker, which is probably 4 inches long - we used them on their pencil boxes), even for my kids. I have not washed any clothing with a name bubble yet - need to wait 24 hours before washing after applying. I'll keep you posted. So far, we are excited about the purchase!

1 comment:

erin and kelly said...

The update: The name bubbles work great. Wash perfectly in the dishwasher on their water bottles and perfectly in the laundry, as well. Very happy with my purchase.